In Case You Missed ItSmartBrief on Workforce is a daily e-newsletter for HR professionals, curating essential articles on finding the best talent, motivating top performers and increasing team productivity. Here are the top HR news stories as selected by SmartBrief on Workforce readers last week.
- How to develop the next generation of capable leaders (Harvard Business Review online)
- Texas Instruments doesn't need "crazy perks," exec says (Business Insider)
- How "clusters" could reshape talent management (Harvard Business Review online)
- Percentage of Americans delaying retirement increases (The Wall Street Journal)
- Employers should challenge NLRB rulings, U.S. Chamber says (The Wall Street Journal)