In Case You Missed ItSmartBrief on Workforce is a daily e-newsletter for HR professionals, curating essential articles on finding the best talent, motivating top performers and increasing team productivity. Here are the top HR news stories as selected by SmartBrief on Workforce readers last week.
- When employees quit, ask why they started looking (The Wall Street Journal)
- How employers should prepare for the Affordable Care Act (TalentMgt.com)
- Website compiles work-related blunders (FastCoCreate)
- Firms aim to lure mothers back to the workforce (The Wall Street Journal)
- How to make your office more ergonomic (PayScale.com)