In Case You Missed ItSmartBrief on Workforce is a daily e-newsletter for HR professionals, curating essential articles on finding the best talent, motivating top performers and increasing team productivity. Here are the top HR news stories as selected by SmartBrief on Workforce readers last week.
- How the Affordable Care Act could alter retirement benefits (The New York Times (tiered subscription model))
- 14 business cards of famous people (DesignTAXI.com)
- 5 tips for agile succession planning (Human Resource Executive)
- Some workers prefer negative feedback, research indicates (Harvard Business Review online)
- Many college grads settle for low-level jobs, report says (USA Today)