5 for Friday: Workplace Stress Editon
by monsterstaff, published 02/08/2013
- Texas Instruments Tells Employees: 'Get Work Done, But Take Care Of Your Family Too' Business Insider: "I knew we offered flexible work schedule but at the end of the day, it's about working for great bosses where they say, 'Hey get your job done, but take care of your family too.' For me, that's been something that I've experienced through the years working here."
- The Most Stressed Out Generation? Young Adults. Time.com: "The latest survey shows stress is on the decline overall, but still hover above healthy levels, especially for young adults."
- Being a Perfectionist Is Hurting Your Career. Globe and Mail: "Striving for high standards, of course, can be beneficial. But at some point it becomes debilitating and self-defeating. Seeking perfection has brought distress to her clients, they acknowledge in surveys."
- Work-Life Balance in the Digital Workplace: A Myth? Business2Community.com: "Does the digital workplace help employees achieve better work-life balance? Or does it obliterate all possibility of even having a personal life?"
- Reinventing Reward Systems For A Happier Office. FastCompany.com: "Today’s workforce is looking for a new way to engage with work, and traditional employers must recognize that. Similarly, start-ups--which if successful, will also become big companies--must also establish a modern culture that appeals to today’s talent.. "