#FindBetter Wednesdays: Your Advice for Career Success
by monsterstaff, published 05/29/2013
- Yes, claims adjuster.
- Yes, clinical informatics analyst.
- Yes, I really wanted to become a call-center agent though I'm n0t excellent in English. I kn0w I'm n0t fit for that but still I'm eager to apply.
- Yes, I apply for front desk and other office positions at medical places (clinics, hospitals) even though I have zero experience in medical offices and don't know medical terminology.
- Research for the company and study some general rules on interviews.
- Practice my interview answers out loud every night before the interview.
- Research the company and try to remember a few things. Also, I think about what my answers will be to common questions as well as look up questions that I want to ask. I do this all on the day off so I won't forget, although remembering isn't a guarantee.
- Review interview questions in the mirror with garment that will be worn. Work on facial expressions...research the company and go prepared with questions regarding the company and individual.