#FindBetter Wednesdays: Your Advice for Career Success
by monsterstaff, published 07/10/2013
- Making sure I fit most if not all of the qualifications, especially the required ones. A hiring manager won't take a second look at my resume if I don't know how to use a program that's essential to the job.
- Convenience, consistency, ergonomics.
- Family time, happiness, a huge salary and lots of vacation!
- Fast and painless resume submission. Hate jumping thru a million hoops.
- Reliable internet, Monster account, catchy hook.
- I always ask about the work environment.
- Tell me how I can solve your problems?
- Can you describe a typical day/week/month in this position?
- As a manager, how far will you go to satisfy your crew, or individuals in it?
- What are you expectations of me in the first 90 days?