#FindBetter Wednesdays: Your Advice for Career Success
By monsterstaff | July 17, 2013
- I aim to be other people’s role model.
- My boss, I admired his ways of thinking and managing the business himself alone. I wanted to be like him someday. That’s why I try my best to work hard. It’s kind of great whenever my boss told me "good job."
- My coworker - very focused.
- To stop being a boss and become a great coach.
- Patience and being a great mentor.
- Respect for your employees and good attitude.
- Good communication skills and realistic expectations. No one wants Mission Impossible every day.
- Mutual respect and patience.
- Experience and making everyone happy to be part of a team.
- Good listener and the will to work right beside you if needed.
- Leadership and focus.
- The ability to admit when they have made a mistake and willingness to help you (the employee) develop as a professional.
- Encouragement and being available for concerns or questions.