#FindBetter Wednesdays: Your Advice for Career Success
by monsterstaff, published 08/08/2013
- Follow your heart, but take your brain with you.
- Internships, internships, internships!!
- Find a mentor. Stat.
- Don't rely on a degree or a "job" to get you through life. Study entrepreneurship.
- Research all requirements for the career you want. Do not assume a degree alone will get you what you want.
- Find a job that will help you in the real world. Study your butt off and take advantage of free resources.
- Turn you cell phone off when you are in an interview.
- Be patient and realistic.