#FindBetter Wednesdays: Your Advice for Career Success
by monsterstaff, published 04/24/2013
- Yes, flexibility is key to keeping healthy and devoted staff.
- Absolutely! They can still be as effective. It allows for flexibility- and getting the job done at the same time.
- Yes, reduce commuting time allows employees more time in their day.
- Only the output is important. If it works, why not!
- Maybe not every day, or all of the time, but on occasions when children are sick or an employee is recovering from a medical procedure, if they are able to perform their work at home, it saves the company money by not having to pay for employee time away from work, or lost productivity.
- Working from home can be more productive. Not to mention not having to deal with traffic, office politics, and micro management. It can lead to a healthier, happier employee = more productive.
- Working from home can be a win-win situation for the employer and employee. Increased productivity and decreased absenteeism are just two of the benefits!
- Fast food job
- Laundry aide
- Nursing home aide
- Customer service in a call center
- Housekeeping in a hotel
- Trying to find a job