#FindBetter Wednesdays: Your Advice for Career Success
By Caroline | May 15, 2013
- Do what makes you happy and not what pays you the most, happiness will make you get up every day, not the pay.
- You don't get to stop working now; it's the time to work even harder.
- Find what you are passionate about, something you will enjoy doing forever! Pay off your debt, invest your money now, so you can retire.
- Learn how to speak, interact and build relationships with humans. Life isn't about texting.
- Update your resume.
- Be confident about your accomplishments.
- Don't think you're too good to accept an entry level position. Regardless of your degrees and achievements, everybody needs to start somewhere.
- Jobs that allow me to get to them via bus or other public transports... and don't say "have to have reliable transportation".
- No forced overtime
- Whether or not I fit the qualifications.
- An ethical company with high standards.
- Professional co-workers