You Just Won $1 Million: Would You Quit Your Job OR Continue to Work?
By monsterstaff | April 12, 2013
- Quit, pay off student loans and go back to school.
- Still work and pay off all my bills.
- Quit of course! Let someone have the job that needs it more and travel.
- Continue to work. After taxes you're only getting like $500K.... $150K for my daughter's college, $150K on property invest, new car and vacation barely anything left.
- Would rest for a few months then I would start my own business.
- Remain at work. Quitting your job will give you too much time...to spend the $1 million. Then you end up broke.
- Work part-time and take plenty of vacations.
- Keep working. After taxes it's only about $700k.
- Continue to work. Then use the money to culture our child, pay for his future education, and live off the grid.
- Continue to work, but with less work stress though.
- Quit current job, but take a more meaningful less paying job closer to home.
- Take a week off...go for a vacation, then figure out a way to convert the million to a billion dollars.
- Continue to work, that money wont last forever and the bills won't stop coming either.
- Work still, but only two or three days a week to stay grounded.
- Start a non profit and probably work a part time job if need be. Being wise with what you have is the key to freedom and success.