Customer service representative resume sample
View our sample resume for an entry-level customer service representative for ideas on how to communicate your customer service skills.
Communication skills are key in customer service, but does your resume communicate your strongest qualifications? View our sample resume for an entry-level customer service representative below for ideas on how to communicate the value you offer. View and download the Entry-Level Customer Service Representative resume template in Word.
Learn more about customer service careers.
Entry-Level Customer Service Representative resume template
18 Mills Way,
Sometown, WI 53215
Phone:(555) 555-5555 | Email: email@example.com
Customer Service RepresentativeProviding Exceptional Service ... Building Loyal Relationships ... Solving Problems ... Increasing Sales
- Dynamic customer service professional experienced in both call-center and retail store settings.
- Excel in listening to customer needs, articulating product benefits and creating solutions that provide value to the customer.
- Build and maintain enduring customer relationships to boost sales and generate repeat business.
ABC Company, Sometown, WI (National retail brand with a fast-growing catalog operation)
Customer Service Representative, 9/2011 to Present
- Respond to telephone inquiries, providing quality service to customers and associates inquiring about the availability of products or status of orders.
- Listen attentively to caller needs to ensure a positive customer experience.
- Access electronic and paper cataloging systems to look up product information and availability.
- Strive for quick complaint resolution; commended by supervisor for the ability to resolve problems on the first call and avoid escalation of issues.
- Excel within a service-oriented company, demonstrating a talent for communicating effectively with customers from diverse backgrounds.
DEF Company, Sometown, WI (Sometown's largest showroom for residential and commercial flooring)
Customer Service Representative, 6/2011 to 9/2011
- Ensured customers were satisfied with every part of the flooring experience, from initial greeting through order completion.
- Memorized the company’s product offerings; contributed to a 12% sales increase for the quarter by communicating product benefits and providing excellent service.
- Recommended solutions within customer budgets and proactively followed up with all leads.
ABC High School, Sometown, WI
The Customer Focus | Creating Win/Win Relationships | The Customer Is Always Right
Available for evening and weekend shiftsLike what you’ve read? Join Monster to get personalized articles and job recommendations—and to help recruiters find you.