Sample Resume for a Mortgage Loan Processor
As a mortgage loan processor, your resume should demonstrate how accurately and efficiently you process loans. If your resume could use a little polish in that regard, borrow ideas from this sample resume for a midlevel mortgage loan processor below. View and download the Mortgage Loan Processor resume template in Word.
This resume was created by the experts behind Monster’s Resume Services. Get a free resume evaluation today.
Search for mortgage loan processor jobs.
Mortgage Loan Processor Resume Sample
55 Chesterfield Ave.
Sometown, AR 72205
(555) 555-5555 | email@example.com
MORTGAGE LOAN PROCESSOR
- Mortgage industry professional with loan-processing experience and a comprehensive knowledge of conventional and government loan programs.
- Thorough in gathering borrower information, verifying loan documents and reviewing file documentation to guide each loan from preapproval to closing.
- Computer savvy in MS Office Suite and proprietary mortgage-processing software.
Conforming & Nonconforming Loans, FRMs, ARMs, GPMs, Jumbo Loans, Fannie Mae & Freddie Mac Guidelines, FHA, VA, USDA Rural Development Loans
- Provide support to loan officer and underwriter teams by ensuring the timely, judicious and accurate processing of mortgages.
- Review and verify borrowers’ income, credit reports, employment histories, property appraisals and title insurance information to prepare loan applications for underwriting submittal.
- Ensure compliance with company policies, underwriting guidelines and lending-program requirements.
- Achievement Highlights:
- Regarded as one of the company’s most productive loan processors, handling an average of 22 files monthly.
- Outperformed company average in achieving loan-processing turn-around time of 12 days or less (compared to typical 15 to 20 days).
- Provided expedient service cited as key to consistently high customer satisfaction and a 10% increase in referrals in 2011.
- Ensured all files were complete prior to underwriting hand-off and coordinated effectively with title companies to ensure smooth closings.
- Successfully processed some of the most challenging loan applications (e.g., first-time borrowers, self-employed applicants and borrowers with problematic credit histories).
- Provided friendly service to individual and commercial bank customers within regional financial institution.
Associate of Science in Business