Sample Resume for a Nurse Trainer
Does your resume convey how valuable you are in supporting business operations? This resume sample below for a nurse trainer specializing in medical-device instruction shows how to highlight your clinical expertise and training know-how.View and download the Nurse Trainer resume template in Word.
Impress employers with a high-impact resume and cover letter from the experts at Monster's Resume Writing Service.
Nurse Trainer Resume Sample
Cathy Mathews, RN
774 North Road
Sometown, OH 43081
Nurse Trainer & Clinical Product Educator
Improving Patient Outcomes & Enhancing Standard of Care by Providing Training in State-of-the-Art Medical Devices to Multidisciplinary Healthcare Teams
Dynamic nurse trainer combining five years of experience training nurses and physicians on product use for a medical-device manufacturer and four years of nursing experience within OR, ICU, NICU and OB/GYN practice areas. Elevate healthcare providers' knowledge while driving the achievement of business objectives. Training background includes experience within hands-on, classroom and one-and-one teaching environments.
Medical Device Expertise
- IVF (In-Vitro Fertilization) Devices
- Implantable Pacemakers
- Automated External Defibrillators
- Visually Guided Catheter Devices
- ART (Assisted Reproduction Technologies) Products
- Portable Sonography & Electrocardiogram Devices
- Constant Positive Airway Pressure Machines
- IV & Infusion Therapy Systems & Pumps
ABC COMPANY (Medical device manufacturer), Sometown, OH, Clinical Nurse Trainer, 2007 to Present
Train physicians and nurses on the proper, safe use of medical-device products. Conduct cross-departmental in-service trainings, provide clinical support to sales team and contribute to business-building and referral-generation efforts. Training outcomes:
- Developed and delivered training programs for ABC’s full product suite, including IVF/ART products, portable diagnostic and implantable devices, and IV/infusion therapy devices.
- Led informative and engaging clinical training; conducted educational sessions instructing nursing and physician teams on the use, safety and efficacy of medical-device products.
- Trained hundreds of medical professionals during tenure; equipped hospital employees with the skills to use the latest medical product advancements in improving patient comfort and clinical outcomes.
- Credited by sales force as a key driver of repeat business by instilling enthusiasm for ABC’s products among hospitals and clinics throughout a three-state area.
DEF HOSPITAL (580-bed hospital with Level 1 trauma center), Sometown, OH, OR Nurse, 2006 to 2007
GHI HOSPITAL (Full-service, 383-bed hospital), Sometown, OH, ICU/NICU Nurse, 2005 to 2006
JKL CLINIC (OB/GYN services), Sometown, OH, OB/GYN Nurse, 2002 to 2005
Provided nursing care within clinic and hospital environments. Gained experience in intensive care, neonatal intensive care, operating room, obstetrics and gynecological nursing.
Education & Credentials
XYZ UNIVERSITY, Sometown, OH
Bachelor of Science in Nursing, 2002 (GPA: 3.8; member, Sigma Theta Tau Nursing Honor Society)
Certifications & Licensure: RN, CCRN, CRNI, PALS, ACLS