Nursing assistant resume sample
Even with little experience, you can parlay related skills into a powerful resume. View and download the Entry-Level Nursing Assistant resume template in Word.
Impress employers with a high-impact resume and cover letter from the experts at Monster's Resume Writing Service.
Entry-Level Nursing Assistant Resume Sample
14 E. Ninth St.
Brooklyn, NY 22222
- Dedicated, service-focused professional seeking to transition into healthcare as a nursing assistant.
- Highly motivated to launch nursing career; future goals include education leading to NA certification and, ultimately, an RN license.
- Reliable worker with the ability to learn new concepts and skills quickly.
- Backed by a solid work history, reputation as a team player and passion for helping others.
- Background includes experience caring for terminally ill cancer patient.
- Current on all immunizations (including tuberculosis and hepatitis B).
8/2004-Present, The Olive Garden, Brooklyn, New York
- Received "exemplary" and "exceeds expectations" ratings on all performance reviews. Cited for excellence in interpersonal communications, teamwork, customer service, flexibility and reliability.
- Demonstrated ability to interact with customers from diverse cultures and backgrounds.
- Transformed "difficult" customers into loyal, repeat guests by leveraging strengths in premium service delivery and ability to find win-win resolutions.
- Commended for multitasking abilities; frequently assigned the largest section of restaurant during peak dining hours.
- Recognized for superior performance and dedicated service commitment through four-time awards as "Employee of the Month."
Primary Care Provider
6/2002-3/2003, Brooklyn, New York
- Shared joint responsibility (along with mother) for the care of terminally ill grandparent suffering from cancer.
- Learned the basics of assessing patient vital signs under the tutelage of home healthcare nurse.
- Assisted home nurse and hospice staff with all aspects of daily care, including bathing, feeding and dressing.
- Helped to ensure grandparent's last year was as comfortable, dignified and enriching as possible.
- Humane Society, Volunteer
- Big Brothers, Big Sisters of Brooklyn and Queens
5/2004, Brooklyn High School, Brooklyn, NY
|Skill Name||Skill Level||Last Used/Experience|
|Customer Service||Expert||Currently used/6 years|
|Interpersonal Communications||Expert||Currently used/6 years|
|MS Outlook||Intermediate||Currently used/3 years|
|MS Word||Intermediate||Currently used/3 years|
|MS Excel||Beginner||3 years ago/1 year|
|Activities of Daily Living (ADL)||Beginner||+7 years ago/1 year|
|Quality Patient Care||Beginner||+7 years ago/1 year|
Available for all shifts, extended hours and weekend assignments.