Carl Warren & Company
Carl Warren & Company is a national, employee-owned Third Party Claims Administrator (TPA) that specializes in managing the claims and subrogation processes for clients nationwide. We currently have close to 300 employees working out of 36 offices nationwide. The Company was founded in 1944, and over the past 7 decades has developed into one of the preeminent claims administration firms, in terms of quality, in the country. In 1975, Carl Warren & Company became an entirely employee-owned corporation using an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP). That ESOP now owns 100% of the company and is participated in by all of our employees. Carl Warren & Company was named to the 2014 Inc. 5000 List of America’s Fastest Growing Private Companies, and was the 2013 National ESOP Company of the Year.
Carl Warren & Company provides claims administration, subrogation, and litigation management services to over 500 clients across the country. Our client base is divided into three market segments.
- Private Corporations:, Retail & Restaurants, Transportation, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Banking, Hospitality, Real Estate, Garages/Parking
- Public Sector: Cities, Counties, School Districts, Transit Systems, Utility Districts, Sanitation Districts, Parks, Police & Fire Districts, Joint Powers Authorities
- Insurance: Programs, Captives, Risk Retention Groups
Our innovative approach provides clients with unparalleled quality service in the following areas:
- General Liability
- Workers’ Compensation
- Products Liability
- Construction Defect
- Professional Liability
- Wrongful Acts
- Employment Practices
Why Join the Carl Warren Team?
As an employee-owned company, we are committed to providing a work environment that encourages teamwork with entrepreneurial innovations to achieve success. We manage our success through employee-owners who are motivated and dedicated to provide quality and innovative services that exceed our clients’ expectations.
- Service. We are only as good as our people. We aim to be the best, so we hire the best. We have a passion for excellence and our clients appreciate that we act with integrity, embrace their priorities, and promote responsible business practices to ensure their satisfaction.
- Innovation. We continue to evolve and give our employees the latest tools and technology they need to succeed.
- Respect. Employees, clients, and partners -- we treat each person with respect and work to build long-term relationships.
- Giving Back. From paid days off to volunteer in our communities to participating in and donating to charitable causes across the country, we are a company that truly believes in giving back to the areas where we live and work.