Skip to main content
X

Get jobs by email for this search

By continuing you agree to Monster's Privacy policy, Terms of use and use of cookies.

Physician Assistant Jobs in Hawaii

11 jobs

Specialty: Primary Care/ Urgent Care * Practice Setting: 100 % outpatient 70% of appointments are scheduled the other 30% is walk ins * Facility Type: Same day care, acute care services, blend of outpatient illnesses/ injuries and procedures, high degree of collaboration with primary care Physicians and Specialists. * Reason for Coverage: Perm replacement * Work Schedule: Mon- Fri 8a-5p will rotat...
Overview: Duty location: You will be working at Tripler Army Medical Center - United States Army Health Clinic Schofield Barracks, HI. Federal employees in Hawaii are currently entitled to receive a 12.05% Cost of Living Allowance (COLA) in addition to the base salary. This is subject to change. Honolulu is where the timeless radiance of the islands meets the modern luxuries of today. Residents...
Civilian employees serve a vital role in supporting the Army mission. They provide the skills that are not readily available in the military, but crucial to support military operations. The Army integrates the talents and skills of its military and civilian members to form a Total Army. About the Position: This position is being filled under the Expedited Hiring Authority for Shortage Category a...
Ever wonder if there is a better job out there that is better suited to you, your interests, your schedule, your idea on compensation, and more? MedOptions is an award winning service where you take back control and establish a profile of your ideal job and then allow several companies the opportunity to present to you a better solution of what they have to offer. MedOptions helps you to establish...
Ever wonder if there is a better job out there that is better suited to you, your interests, your schedule, your idea on compensation, and more? MedOptions is an award winning service where you take back control and establish a profile of your ideal job and then allow several companies the opportunity to present to you a better solution of what they have to offer. MedOptions helps you to establish...
Ever wonder if there is a better job out there that is better suited to you, your interests, your schedule, your idea on compensation, and more? MedOptions is an award winning service where you take back control and establish a profile of your ideal job and then allow several companies the opportunity to present to you a better solution of what they have to offer. MedOptions helps you to establish...
Ever wonder if there is a better job out there that is better suited to you, your interests, your schedule, your idea on compensation, and more? MedOptions is an award winning service where you take back control and establish a profile of your ideal job and then allow several companies the opportunity to present to you a better solution of what they have to offer. MedOptions helps you to establish...
Duty location: You will be working at Tripler Army Medical Center -United States Army Health Clinic Schofield Barracks, HI. Federal employees in Hawaii are currently entitled to receive a 12.05% Cost of Living Allowance (COLA) in addition to the base salary.This is subject to change. Honolulu is where the timeless radiance of the islands meets the modern luxuries of today. Residents can hike down ...
Duty location: You will be working at Tripler Army Medical Center - United States Army Health Clinic Schofield Barracks, HI. Federal employees in Hawaii are currently entitled to receive a 12.05% Cost of Living Allowance (COLA) in addition to the base salary. This is subject to change. Honolulu is where the timeless radiance of the islands meets the modern luxuries of today. Residents can hike d...
Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants, and Clinical Nurse Specialist / Surgery Needed in Honolulu, Hawaii. ** Critical Care / ICU * EP Cardiology * Neurology * CT Surgery ** Impressive salary, strong benefits, including relo and temp housing. Send your resume to ***** and contact Jan for more details (404) 973-0016 _cn_ Gavin Healthcare _rfc_ 7748141...
Job Description: Phlebotomist Place of Performance: Honolulu, Hi A-Team Solutions is seeking a full time Phlebotomist for a local correctional facility in Honolulu, HI for an opportunity that we are currently pursuing. Job Duties: Assist the Physician, Physician Assistant, and/or Nurse with patient flow in a clinic setting by measuring the patient’s vital signs and weight and scanning laboratory ...