Skip to main content
X

Get jobs by email for this search

By continuing you agree to Monster's Privacy policy, Terms of use and use of cookies.

Quality Coordinator Jobs in New Jersey

34 jobs

Description RB is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company. Every day, across 60 countries, we work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and strive to find even better ways to give people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes. We trust people in what they do and we give full accountability and autonomy to make things happen. That’s how we g...
Quality Coordinator RN Location: Camden, NJ Department: OSBORN Schedule: FULL TIME - BENEFITS Shift: DAYS Hours: M-F 8:30-5, with flexibility Requisition Number: 807555 Job Details: POSITION SUMMARY: The Systems Administrator/Clinical-Quality Nurse Educator collaborates with the leadership team in clarifying and implementing the vision, mission and goals of the departments and organization...
Health Information Exchange - Engagement Specialist The Trenton Health Team is currently seeking a talented Health Information Exchange (HIE) Engagement Specialist to bring their passion and experience to our team of professionals in Trenton, NJ. About Us: The Trenton Health Team is an innovative community health improvement collaborative serving Trenton, N.J. Nationally-recognized for results ...
Program Coordinator – Medicaid ACO The Trenton Health Team is currently seeking a talented project manager to bring their passion and experience to our team as the Program Coordinator for our Medicaid Accountable Care Organization (ACO). The ideal candidate is: An organized project manager with strong administrative experience and oversight skills, including specific multi-stakeholder project m...
Ferrero USA has an opportunity for a Retail Product Analyst Manager based in Somerset, NJ. Ferrero will be moving its corporate headquarters to Parsippany, NJ during the Fall of 2016. The Company Ferrero is a success story still being written. This remarkable story began in 1946, in Italy, where, after World War II, candy and confections were in short supply and were purchased mainly for special...
Senior Director of Population Health Operations The Trenton Health Team is currently seeking an experienced healthcare leader to bring their vision and passion to a critical leadership role, overseeing our work to improve the health of the Trenton Community. The ideal candidate is: A transformational leader with a passion for working in urban underserved communities. Data-focused and outcomes-...
A global market leader in enterprise and mobile communications powering more than 2 billion business connections and 2 billion mobile subscribers every day, Mitel (Nasdaq:MITL) (TSX:MNW) helps businesses and mobile carriers connect, collaborate and provide innovative services to their customers. Our innovation and communications experts serve more than 60 million business users in more than 100 co...
QA Coordinator Lakewood, NJ Gaming Laboratories International is a growing company with over 27 years of experience in providing world-class testing, certification and professional services to the global gaming industry. GLI is seeking a Coordinator to join the Quality Assurance (QA) Department. The QA Department focuses on letter writing, data entry, and translations for certification reports. ...
Who is Cenlar? You are. Employee-owners have made Cenlar one of the nation’s largest mortgage subservicers. We have achieved success by empowering people with company ownership, real programs that provide avenues for advancement, and a great atmosphere that makes everyone look forward to the workday. Get your share of our success by considering the opportunity to join our team as a Service Exece...
Who is Cenlar? You are. Employee-owners have made Cenlar one of the nation’s largest mortgage subservicers. We have achieved success by empowering people with company ownership, real programs that provide avenues for advancement, and a great atmosphere that makes everyone look forward to the workday. Get your share of our success by considering the opportunity to join our team as a Client Manage...
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity. Data Acquisition and Control (DAC) is a strategic component of...
Requisition ID 14246BR Job Title Manufacturing Process Lead II - 1st shift Group Global Quality and Ops Division Orthopaedics and NV Global Supply Business Unit North America Ops Business Function Manufacturing and Production Country United States State/Province NJ City Mahwah Employment Category Full Time Percent Travel Required None Shift 1st About Stryker Stryker is one of the world...
Requisition ID 14245BR Job Title Manufacturing Process Lead II - 2nd shift Group Global Quality and Ops Division Orthopaedics and NV Global Supply Business Unit North America Ops Business Function Manufacturing and Production Country United States State/Province NJ City Mahwah Employment Category Full Time Percent Travel Required None Shift 2nd About Stryker Stryker is one of the world...
Company Overview: At Memorial Sloan Kettering (MSK), we’re not only changing the way we treat cancer, but also the way the world thinks about it. By working together and pushing forward with innovation and discovery, we’re driving excellence and improving outcomes. For the 26th year, MSK has been named a top hospital for cancer by U.S. News & World Report. We’re treating cancer, one patient at a...
Company Overview: At Memorial Sloan Kettering (MSK), we’re not only changing the way we treat cancer, but also the way the world thinks about it. By working together and pushing forward with innovation and discovery, we’re driving excellence and improving outcomes. For the 26th year, MSK has been named a top hospital for cancer by U.S. News & World Report. We’re treating cancer, one patient at a...
Requisition ID 14246BR Job Title Manufacturing Process Lead II - 1st shift Group Global Quality and Ops Division Orthopaedics and NV Global Supply Business Unit North America Ops Business Function Manufacturing and Production Country United States State/Province NJ City Mahwah Employment Category Full Time Percent Travel Required None Shift 1st About Stryker Stryker is one of the world...
Requisition ID 14245BR Job Title Manufacturing Process Lead II - 2nd shift Group Global Quality and Ops Division Orthopaedics and NV Global Supply Business Unit North America Ops Business Function Manufacturing and Production Country United States State/Province NJ City Mahwah Employment Category Full Time Percent Travel Required None Shift 2nd About Stryker Stryker is one of the world...
Job Title: Industrial Quality Coordinator Goal: To perform testing, analysis and disposition of bulk, components, work in process (WIP) and finished goods in support of production and release of cosmetic products. Educational, Mental, or Certification Requirements: High school diploma or GED equivalency required; Bachelor degree in sciences (Chemistry or Biology) preferred. Experience in Cosmet...
• Drive team productivity targets. Perform individual production approximately 10% of the day; the other 90% would be focused on problem solving. • Capable of covering all processes within area. Leadership • Ability to report out and project team metrics to senior leadership and exhibit a deep understanding of MDI (Managing for Daily Improvement) through tier 1 and tier 2. • Work closely with ...
• Drive team productivity targets. Perform individual production approximately 10% of the day; the other 90% would be focused on problem solving. • Capable of covering all processes within area. Leadership • Ability to report out and project team metrics to senior leadership and exhibit a deep understanding of MDI (Managing for Daily Improvement) through tier 1 and tier 2. • Work closely with ...