Skip to main content

Is your job your perfect match–or just a fling?

Your job romance could be right around the corner...that is, if it isn't already.

While everyone feels butterflies when they find a partner they think they like, not every relationship turns out to be true love. That’s true in dating—and in jobs too. If you're lucky, that first day excitement will last for years, but sometimes you’re over it before you've met everyone in your department, let alone vested in your 401(k).

In a recent Monster poll, only 4% of respondents reported that they’d actually found true love with their job. Are you in that happy minority who are in it for the long haul? Or are you part of the other 96% who are still looking for “the one?” Take this quiz to find out if it's time to call it quits.

Back to top