. Net Developer
As an Application Developer, you will lead IBM into the future by translating system requirements into the design and development of customized systems in an agile environment. The success of IBM is in your hands as you transform vital business needs into code and drive innovation. Your work will power IBM and its clients globally, collaborating and integrating code into enterprise systems. You will have access to the latest education, tools and technology, and a limitless career path with the world’s technology leader. Come to IBM and make a global impact!
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Participated and Followed the Methodologies such as Agile and Waterfall Model along with Scrum and Kanban Board.
- Expertise in using the OOPS Concepts of Multithreading, Encapsulation, Abstraction, Inheritance and Polymorphism along with utilizing the various Design Patterns like Dependency Injection, Abstract Factory, Factory Method, Singleton and Repository.
- Excellent Knowledge and Good Experience in Analyzing the Business Requirements and User Specifications and Functional Requirements Specifications.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Proficient working experience with .Net Frameworks 4.6, 4.5,4,3.5,3 and 2, Visual Studio 2015/13/12/10/8, ASP.NET MVC 5.0,4.0,3.0 and 2.0, .Net Core.
- Experience in building Applications utilizing SOA Architecture and WCF (Windows Communication Foundation) and WPF (Windows Presentation Foundation).
- Worked Extensively with SQL Server 2017, 2012,08,05, T-SQL, SSIS (SQL Server Integration Services) with Writing SQL Scripts, Stored Procedures and Performing Query Optimization Techniques, Triggers, Indexing and Constraints.
- Experience in Data Querying using LINQ and LINQ to SQL, ADO.NETand Entity Framework for modelling the Entities and Logic and Data Manipulation.
- Hands on Experience with Team Foundation Server (TFS), GIT for version controlling, Jenkins, Bamboo, TeamCity and others for Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment.
- WEBPACK was used for bundling the Applications post deployment for purpose of reducing the workload on the server.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure in building, managing and deploying web applications by creating azure virtual machines.
- Utilized Microsoft Azure in creating the different types of storages like Blob Storage, Table Storage, Queue Storage and File Storage depending upon the requirement specifications by the Applications in .NET.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Relevant 5 to 7 yrs of experience as .Net developer
- Utility experience
About Business Unit
Your Life @ IBM
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
·12 weeks of paid parental bonding leave. Family care options are also available to support eligible employees during COVID-19.
·World-class training and educational resources on our personalized, AI-driven learning platform. IBM's learning culture supports your restless attitude to grow your skills and build the depth and scale of knowledge needed to achieve your career goals.
·Well-being programs to support mental and physical health.
·Financial programs that empower you to plan, save, and manage your money (including expert financial counseling, 401(k), IBM stock discount, etc.).
·Select educational reimbursement opportunities.
·Diverse and inclusive employee resource groups where you can network and connect with IBMers across the globe.
·Giving and volunteer programs to benefit charitable organizations and local communities.
·Discounts on retail products, services, and experiences.
We consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Being You @ IBM
About the Company
At IBM, you don’t need a degree to shape the future. Just bring your skills—and your passion. To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate.
Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. To lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems. Let’s get to work.