2nd Shift Supervisor
Raymond Building Supply
We are seeking a dedicated Truss Manufacturing 2nd Shift Supervisor to join our team!
Essential Job Duties:
The Truss Manufacturing Supervisor is responsible for, but not limited to:
- Working with a team in a production setting, using hand and power tools to assemble roof and floor trusses according to customer orders
- Prep material used in the assembly of wall panels, roof trusses and floor trusses using hand and power tools, air nail guns and other automated equipment as needed
- Pick and pull production material as needed
- Load, unload, store and package inventory as needed
- May perform other special projects.
- Retain an awareness of the work environment critical to the task at hand to produce error free and damage free results.
- Adheres to established safety rules and regulations and follows all safety procedures; maintain a safe environment.
- Complies with Company s attendance policy by maintaining regular and predictable attendance.
- Other duties as assigned by location management.
- Woodworking, carpentry or construction experience a plus
- Ability to operate equipment such as :staplers, nail guns, routers, variety of saws
- Attention to detail while working in a fast paced environment
- Ability to lift 50 lbs on a repetitive basis, occasionally up to 100 lbs or more
- Have a desire to produce a quality product with a team effort in the assembly process
- Health Benefits available (medical/dental/vision/Rx/FSA)
- Paid time off and holidays
- 401K Retirement program with Company match
- Company paid Life Insurance, STD/LTD
- Competitive rates
We appreciate your interest in the Truss Manufacturing 2nd Shift Supervisor position, only those individuals that meet the qualifications of the position will be contacted.