At ChemPoint, we exist to ignite transformation in our industry and dare others to follow. Our Account Executives are subject matter experts that are fanatical about every customer interaction and priorities data capture. Account Executives employ a consultative sales approach that identify new sales opportunities that converts to new business.
ChemPoint employees are our most important asset and that’s reflected in our business culture and benefits. We offer great benefits, flexible work schedule, career progression and collaboration.
How you Contribute:
- Manage a territory of accounts consisting of ChemPoint's most strategic customer segments.
- Forecast customer demand, execute strategies to address competitive situations, and implement ChemPoint marketing plans to maximize sales of key products.
- Uncover and evaluate customer needs and use financial analysis to develop and support solutions that match ChemPoint' product/service offerings.
- Conduct targeted prospecting using a variety of resources.
Skills and Background:
- Four-year degree in chemistry, chemical engineering, marketing, business or other related discipline.
- Three or more years of strategic account management experience (chemical sales experience is a plus).
- Formal sales training or equivalent experience in consultative sales.
- Benefits start first day of hire
- Flexible Time Off (FTO) provides unlimited vacation
- Amazing company culture, laid back office environments and work from home flexibility
- Ongoing training from management
- Opportunities for raises/promotions
- Career progression
Univar Solutions/ChemPoint is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or other protected classification.