Good people, working with good people, for our common good.
KeHE-a natural, organic, specialty and fresh food distributor-is all about "good" and is growing, so there's never been a more exciting time to join our team. If you're enthusiastic about working in an environment with a people-first culture and an organization committed to good living, good food and good service, we'd love to talk to you!
The Account Manager is accountable to design and execute sales and marketing programs for the Retail Company's account. Key drivers for success in this position involve building and leveraging relationships with vendors, KeHE sales reps, and the Retail Company's personnel. Ultimately, the scorecard for success will be measured by the increase of profitable sales as well as deepened relationships within the account. As with all positions at KeHE we expect that all actions will be consistent with KeHE's Mission, Vision and Values.
- Increase sales at the account through analytical and fact-based selling.
- Increase sales by developing creative promotional plans and managing through to profitable execution.
- Increase sales by finding new business opportunities and through consistent follow up.
- Work with a sense of urgency towards projects, requests, and deadlines.
- Coordinate activities and communications among vendors and company functional groups.
- Monitor competitor activities and recommend paths forward to address these activities.
- Monitor credits and account receivables.
- Communicate with all departments and organizational levels regarding sales and operations.
- Ability and willingness to work flexible hours, including some weekends.
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 25%.
- Assure that established company policies and procedures are followed in achieving the above accountabilities.
- 4-year Bachelor's Degree in Business
- Minimum five (5) years' experience in sales of grocery products to chain accounts.
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding customer expectations.
Qualifications / Additional Skills / Aptitude:
- Equivalent combination of education and work experience may be considered.
- Comfort and experience utilizing Microsoft desktop and legacy enterprise software.