Accounting/Admin Assitant Mgr
Gamma Nu Theta Inc
Gamma Nu Theta Inc, Placentia, OC based a wireless communication antenna manufacture is looking for an accounting assistance manager level position to perform daily accounting task include performing full cycle of daily transaction over QuickBooks, preparing financial report aligning HQ guideline, collecting, analyzing, verifying information and reporting to HQ in Korea. The applicant must have bilingual proficiency on both Korean and English.
• Perform, manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department including: month and end-year process accounts payable/receivable cash receipts general ledger payroll and utilities treasury, budgeting cash forecasting revenue and expenditure variance analysis capital assets reconciliations trust account statement reconciliations, check runs fixed asset activity debt activity
• month and end-year process
• accounts payable/receivable,
• coordinating order processing
• general ledger
• payroll and utilities
• Creating and managing cash flow
• check runs
• debt activity
• Provide recommendations Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions lead and perform projects to ensure compliance and accuracy
Meet financial accounting objectives Establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions
• Supporting and coordinating new customer account set up with related parties
• Meet financial accounting objectives Establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions
• Establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions
• Proficient QuickBoosk and MS Excel is a must.
• Excellent Bilingual English and Korean required and appreciated.
• Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases
• Ability to manipulate large amounts of data
• Proven knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations.
• High attention to detail and accuracy
• Strong verbal and written communication skill in both Korean and English that enable to efficiently manage various accounting issues with globally recognized telecommunication companies/carriers
• BS degree in Accounting or Finance preferred.