16 days ago
Chicago Ridge, IL
Steel Fabricator in Chicago Ridge is expanding. We are seeking a highly motivated, detail oriented Full Time Construction Accounting Clerk for various tasks. The ideal candidate will be able to multitask, meet deadlines, work well with co-workers, customers and vendors and keep clear consistent records.
Construction Accounting Clerk
Hours are 7:00am to 3:30pm
● At least 1 year of experience in Construction Administrative or bookkeeping position.
● Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
● Possess organization and problem-solving skill
● Willing to learn new tasks
● Strong multitasking capability
● Strong verbal and written communication skills
● Proficient in Word, Excel, and Outlook.
This position aids in the following tasks:
●Certified Payroll and Monthly EEO Reports
●Data Entry / Filing
●Assist with mailing, scanning, copying and other administrative functions as needed.
●Set up new project files and maintain through-out the length of the project.
●Provide back up to Accounts Payable
●Provide back up to Accounts Receivable
●Provide back up for the Collection and submission of waivers of lien
●Provide back up to Payroll
●Maintain Project Files on network database
●Aid in Insurance, Payroll and Union Audits,
●Submit Insurance Certificate requests to agent on all projects and maintain records.
Please stop in and complete an application or email resume.
No phone calls!
No recruiter inquiries!