North Group Consultants, an organizational health and leadership development firm, located in Lititz, PA, has been developing and encouraging leaders and their organizations since 1997. Through sustained relationships, we develop leaders and organizations to their highest potential by instilling hope, building character, encouraging balanced living, and modeling an others-centered focus. Through this, we aspire to offer relevant, timeless principles and life-changing value to our clients. Our clients include family businesses, privately held companies, nonprofits, and ministries. They comprise strong organizations and individuals looking to become the best in their field.
North Group Consultants is seeking a full-time Accounting Manager to ensure the integrity of all company financials by preparing accurate monthly financial statements and reports, and performing daily accounting tasks including timely processing of all accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll, benefits administration, and related tax documents and payments. The ability to efficiently analyze and summarize financial information, identify trends, and communicate effectively with company leaders to assist in decision-making are essential to the role. The ideal Accounting Manager candidate will possess excellent critical thinking and interpersonal skills, and thrive in our growing, professional firm. Importantly, North Group is seeking an Accounting Manager who aligns with and lives out our core values and cultural pillars of “gracious hospitality and focused efficiency” each and every day.
Accounting Manager position qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field, essential
• A minimum of 3 - 5 years of demonstrated success in a bookkeeping/accounting role, required
• Experience in payroll and employee benefits, a must
• Computer proficiency (specifically Excel and accounting software), required
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, essential
• Experience working in a professional office environment, strongly preferred
• Demonstrated community involvement, a plus
North Group encourages members of underrepresented groups to apply.
Please submit cover letter and resume to: www.northgroupconsultants.com/jobs