Gulfport, MS, US
21 days ago
- Pay range: 15.00 - 19.00 hourly
- Schedule: Mon - Fri, 7:00 AM & 4:00 PM & 9:00 AM -> 6:00 PM (rotating)
- Interact with vendors on phone
- Perform various duties around the corporate accounts payable function
- Code, sort and assign cost centers to a large volume of monthly invoices
- Manage and deal with account reconciliation
- Data entry duties for entering A/P invoices
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Windows based PC and Microsoft Office fluent
- MS Excel proficient
- 10-key by touch - efficient
- Solid understanding and knowledge of the A/P process within a business setting
- 1-4 years of prior experience in this type of role
- Ability to be self-driven, honest and multitask daily.
We look forward to working with and getting to know you. Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions. Thank you for considering Spherion as a partner in your career progression! Let's get to work!
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. No one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
About the Company
OUR VISION IS TO DRIVE CAREERS, GROW BUSINESSES, AND BETTER THE COMMUNITIES WE CALL HOME.
We're a national recruiting and staffing enterprise that blends the resources of a global HR company with the local insights of our independent franchise owners. A pioneer in the staffing industry, we’ve been providing companies with the workforce solutions they need for over 75 years, while helping people find jobs and build careers where they can thrive.
10,000 employees or more
Employee Referral Program, Maternity/Paternity Paid Leave, Medical, Dental and Vision, Paid sick days, Vacation/paid time off