We are looking for a skilled Accounts Payable Clerk to be responsible for processing all invoices received for payment and for undertaking the payment of all creditors in an accurate, efficient and timely manner.
- Process invoices and reconcile statements in compliance with financial policies and procedures.
- Ensure correct approval, sorting, coding and matching of invoices and supporting documentation.
- Communicate with vendors to ensure vendor accounts are current.
- Perform audits to make sure payments are correct.
- Work with other departments to make sure proper documentation and information is collected for other processes’ within the company.
- Must be a self-motivated, proactive individual
- Impeccable follow-through and commitment to quality customer service
- Aptitude for working in a fast-paced, high intensity office environment
- Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and proprietary software
- Proficiency in English and in MS Office
- Customer service orientation and negotiation skills
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
Knight Transportation, Inc. offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. If you want to be part of a dynamic, fast-paced, aggressive growth transportation company, please submit your resume today.