Accounts Payable Coordinator
TITLE: Accounts Payable Coordinator
REPORTS TO: Controller
FUNCTION: To perform the accounts payable process to a high level of accuracy and assist with other accounting responsibilities as needed.
1. Responsible for the accounts payable process for the entire multi location organization.
2. Responsible for ensuring the proper documentation supporting all disbursements.
3. Responsible for timely keying of invoices into the NetSuite accounting system using the appropriate account, department and location.
4. Process the printing of checks, obtain signatures, make copies and file in the appropriate vendor file. Develop an ACH process for all possible vendors/payees.
5. Compile end of month expense report for all physicians.
6. Compile and complete travel expense reports for all physicians.
7. Complete and mail W-9 forms for entire organization.
8. Responsible for pagers and cell phones for staff.
9. Keeps track of leases. Assists with collecting terms and rates for new leases. Maintains a current lease matrix using NetLease with up-to-date terms and amounts.
10. Successfully completes all One GI training requirements (i.e. OSHA, HIPAA, safety, compliance, etc.).
11. Perform all duties in a manner conducive to the policies and procedures of One GI while maintaining strict administrative confidentiality.
12. Responsible for following and compliance with all regulatory requirements and/or guidelines. These requirements/guidelines include, but are not limited to: AAAHC standards, OSHA, HIPAA, Federal Fraud and Abuse Laws.
13. Perform other duties as required.
Keyword: Accounts Payable Coordinator
JOB EXPOSURE DETERMINATION: Not subject to occupational exposure to blood or body fluids.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Basic typing and data entry skills required; good organizational, oral and written communication skills necessary. Previous accounts payable experience required. NetSuite knowledge strongly preferred.
JOB RELATIONSHIPS: Reports to Controller. Does not supervise any employees.
From: Gastro One