Accounts Payable Coordinator
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
- Location:Rancho Cucamonga, California
- Type:Direct Hire
Our client, in the Rancho Cucamonga area is seeking an Accounts Payable Coordinator. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to grow in their accounting career. The Accounts Payable Coordinator responsibilities include that of full cycle invoice processing, bank reconciliations and month end close activities.
- Processing invoices, posting to vendor accounts and processing payments
- Coding general ledger accounts, tracking purchase orders and matching
- Handling vendor inquiries concerning payments
- Processing expense reports; verifying for accuracy, obtaining proper approval and handling employee inquiries concerning reimbursement payments
- Obtaining proper document for new vendor set-up
- Providing assistance with various bank and check register reconciliations
- Logging and maintaining monthly credit card expenses and in-coming checks utilizing Excel.
- Maintaining Accounts Payable files
- 2+ years' experience in accounting operations (payables, receivables, etc.)
- Experience with Yardi is a requirement
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in MS Word and Excel.
For consideration qualified candidates may email their resume in Word format to