30+ days ago
Addison Group is looking for an Accounts Receivable Clerk in Schaumburg, IL!
Our client, a leader within the Logistics industry is seeking Accounts Receivable Clerkfor their corporate headquarters located inSchaumburg, IL. This is a full time contract to hire position. Do you have accounts receivable invoicing experience? If so, we would love to talk with you.
· Call upon assigned accounts to facilitate collection of open invoices within established terms and to assist the customer with resolving their issues.
· Retrieve/forward necessary paperwork in response to your assigned account’s request.
· Involve the appropriate salesperson/station on all accounts that have issues so that they are aware of any and all problems with their customer.
· Forecast risk, based on credit, on your assigned accounts. To act on information received immediately and to prioritize accordingly and notifying supervisor/station/sales when appropriate. This includes obtaining updated credit information and/or assessing information provided.
· Monitor aging on assigned accounts.
· Monitor adjustment/bill-to requests and approve/deny accordingly.
· Discuss accounts to recommend for turnover to a collection agency with your supervisor/manager in a timely fashion.
· Place all notes regarding your accounts into the system immediately. This is very important as these notes are meant to provide information to anyone assessing the customer’s history.
· Input and maintain all customer information in all necessary systems on assigned accounts including but not limited to A/P contact, phone, fax, address, etc.
· Research and resolve payment discrepancies.
· Upon approval, process customer write-offs when required. Station/Sales notification process must be followed.
Associate degree in accounting or 2 years or more related experience and/or training
Contract to hire
$13.00 - $15.00 hrly
How to Apply:
Is this you? Do you qualify? What are you waiting for? Apply today by clicking the Apply Now button
1,500 to 1,999 employees