Accounts Receivable/ Payable Administrator ( Entry-Level)
MISTRAS Group, Inc.
This is an entry level position.
- Management and reconciliation of major customer accounts as it relates to billing and accounts receivable.
- Proper reconciliation of customer billing transactions between numerous customer portals and our company’s internal accounting system.
- Review and ensure that proper controls exist in the Accounts Receivable department in the areas of invoice approval
- Set up new suppliers
- Reviewing timesheets for payroll
- Communication and coordination with the different service locations regarding accounts receivable
- Review and ensure that proper controls exist in the accounts receivable department
- Respond to and resolve accounts receivable issues
- Heavy data entry and Excel spreadsheets
- Extensive filing
- Creation of job numbers for technicians
- Receptionist/answering and directing phone calls
- Assist with issuance of purchase orders
- Assist with accounts payable GL coding and invoice processing
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years accounting experience - AR and AP are preferred.
- Payroll experience
- Excellent fundamental accounting skills; hands on experience with general ledger reconciliations a plus.
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks and meet short deadlines.
- Must demonstrate initiative and interact effectively with others in a team environment.
- Must communicate effectively with internal & external clients.
- Excellent MS Excel spreadsheet experience.
- Must be willing to work overtime as needed.
- Must be willing and able to work a Monday – Friday 7:30 – 4:30 schedule excluding holidays
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL FUNCTIONS:
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs.
Please apply to the link below:
Mistras Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer