ACI Certified Concrete Inspector
HRV Conformance Verification Associates, Inc.
Northeast, Southeast, Mid-West USA, East Coast
HRV Conformance Verification Associates, Inc. supplies a highly integrated series of professional engineering and quality assurance/quality control services worldwide that span the steel, concrete, paint, mechanical, and construction industries.
HRV is currently seeking ACI certified concrete inspectors (PCI is a plus) to perform inspections.
- ACI Certified Concrete Field Testing Technician – Grade 1 certification. It must be no greater than 3 years since the date of the certification.
- Valid PCI Level II or III certification issued by the Precast/Prestressed Concrete Institute is not required, but would be a plus.
- Experience with precast / prestressed concrete inspection.
- Ability to test fresh concrete for air content, slump, and temperature.
- Currently located in the Mid-Atlantic states including, but not limited to NY, NJ, PA, DE, VA, MD, WV and can include the East Coast ranging from New England to Florida.
- Access and ability to operate a personal computer utilizing Microsoft Word and Excel, the internet, and email
- Valid driver’s license
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Physical activity includes: climbing, balancing, kneeling, crouching, reaching, walking, grasping, talking, hearing, and standing for sustained periods of time
- Exerting up to 20 lbs. occasionally and up to 10 lbs. frequently
- Visual acuity requirements include color and depth perception, and field of vision
HRV Conformance Verification Associates, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, disability, marital status, veteran status, or any other occupationally irrelevant criteria.
HRV promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
HRV is a smoke-free environment and as such, prohibits smoking in all facilities.
HRV is a drug-free workplace.