Coordinates administrative office services such as coordinating general business activities and gathering and distributing information for themselves and others, appointment-setting, records control, and other administrative activities for Goldin Group CPAs. Exercises independent judgment and professional care in carrying out job functions and in the resolution of administrative problems.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Coordinates and implements general office services such as appointment-setting, records control, document management, processing physical mail, answering phones, and other administrative activities.
- Works with Accountants, Marketing Team, and Managing Partner in compiling and proper distribution of 3rd party information.
- Takes responsibility for the resolution vendor requests.
- Helps accountants and team with ad-hoc administrative requests and functions.
- Helps sales team with various data gathering and input functions.
- Helps with various mailing and postage functions.
- Schedule management for various team-members.
- Helps draft emails and send email to client.
- Helps manage office workflow with applicable softwares.
- Assists with special events planning.
- Assists with Ad-hoc administrative tasks.
- Helps coordinate and carry out inter-office activities and functions
- Operates personal computer to access e-mail, electronic calendars, and other basic office support software
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
- Bachelors degree
- Three years of related experience or relevant coursework.
- Able to exchange non-routine information using tact and persuasion as appropriate
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced office environment.
- Ability to manage shifting priorities.
- Strong time management skills.
- Prior sales skills big plus.
- Tech savvy and comfortable with different softwares.
**Please note** This job will require some physical presence at Goldin Group's offices for only mailing functions. All other job functions can be carried out remotely.