The Administrative Assistant will support executive leaders in naviHealthâ€™s Growth organization, a high-growth, fun and fast-paced department. This person will manage a variety of priorities and tasks involving calendar administration, travel coordination, clerical tasks, and involvement in special projects. This person will proactively participate in identifying and implementing solutions in response to changing business needs, prioritizing competing demands and communicating effectively using sound judgement and creative problem-solving skills. This role offers opportunities for professional growth within the position as this person excels in daily functions and assigned projects.
- Manages daily schedule of executive leaders; prioritizing calendar demands and coordinating with other team members, clients, or other leaders.
- Takes ownership for managing logistics and proactively solving problems.
- Proactively coordinates and engages with leadership in planning and organizing events, activities, and special projects.
- Researches, prioritizes, and follows up on incoming issues and concerns including those of sensitive or confidential nature, determining the appropriate course of action, referral or
- Handles and maintains confidential and non-routine
- Works with other administrative colleagues in a teamwork environment, taking on projects or temporary responsibilities as may benefit the larger company.
- Provides in-person assistance such as printing, meeting set-up, catering set-up, etc. to other department leaders and as needed more broadly by the department.
- Communicates effectively with clients, outside contacts, leaders, colleagues and vendors.
- Utilizes various computer software to create and maintain memoranda, charts, tables and graphs; proofreading copy for spelling, grammar and layout, making appropriate changes.
- Maintains and enhances knowledge in all areas of assigned client group operation and across the organization.
- Participates as an integral team member and provides customer service to internal and external clients.
- Submit and reconcile expense reports.
- Handle multiple projects.
- Organize travel arrangements for senior leaders, booking taxis, couriers, hotels, making restaurant reservations, etc.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required, assigned, or requested.
- Associates or Bachelorâ€™s degree in business administration or related field, or equivalent work experience
- Strong customer service focus
- Excellent written, verbal and time management skills
- Independent judgment is required to plan, prioritize and organize a diversified workload with attention to detail
- Internally motivated with an entrepreneurial spirit, taking ownership for logistics, priorities, details, communication, etc.
- Confidence to proactively suggest solutions and solve problems.
- Ability to exercise sound judgement and handle confidential information with discretion.
- Ability to handle frequent change including calendars, travel, meeting activities, and constantly changing priorities
- Must be proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and e-mail applications
- Must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily
- Must be able to sit or stand at a personal computer for a reasonable length of time typing and reading
naviHealth is improving the healthcare experience for seniors to live more fulfilling lives. For nearly a decade, naviHealth has been a trusted partner for the nationâ€™s top health plans, health systems, and at-risk physician groups navigating the shift from volume to value. Powered by a predictive technology and decision support platform that provides clinicians and care teams with evidence-based protocols, naviHealthâ€™s high-touch, proven care model fully supports patients from pre-acute through to the home. With naviHealth, patients can enjoy more days at home, and healthcare providers and health plans can significantly reduce costs specific to unnecessary care and readmissions. For more information about naviHealth, visit navihealth.com.
Improving the healthcare experience for seniors to live a more fulfilling life
Rooted in respect
Guided by purpose
Devoted to service
Energized by impact
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by colleagues assigned to this job. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive list of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications. naviHealth reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
naviHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other protected status under applicable laws and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.