Meeder Investment Management is an employee-owned firm that has helped clients successfully reach their financial goals since 1974. Located in Dublin, Ohio, Meeder has over 100 professionals dedicated to serving the financial needs of individuals, corporations, and government entities, with over $25 billion in assets under management, advisement, and administration.
Meeder’s advice and product suite is driven by our founding principle: providing investment solutions designed to improve investor outcomes. Meeder works with clients – both directly and through financial advisors – to offer a broad suite of investment solutions including: mutual funds, investment portfolios, separately managed accounts, retirement plan services, and cash management solutions.
Meeder associates enjoy a dynamic working environment that is built on our five core values: Integrity, Passion, Discipline, Excellence, and Results. To foster these core values, we look for candidates who are team-oriented, resourceful, and energetic and want to make an impact on a thriving firm.
The Client Service Coordinator, Administrative Assistant will provide high level administrative support as needed to various executives and managers, including, but not limited to, the Sr. Vice President of Public Funds.
- Screen calls, check voicemail and email on a regular basis and inform executive/manager of urgent information.
- Using Outlook, schedule meetings and ensure calendar is kept current and without conflict.
- Utilize strong organizational skills to assist with coordination for meetings and client visits.
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations for client and prospect meetings.
- Research and assemble RFPs.(i.e. compiling information, formatting the document, making necessary changes per SVP request, binding and submitting)
- Prepare weekly, monthly and year-end reports.
- Organize and complete special projects and client appreciation events for Public Funds division
- Maintain expense reports, track follow-up items (birthdays, anniversaries, projects, retirement gifts etc.).
- Intermediate level knowledge of company and the investment area.
- Assist Public Funds team working conferences/client events.
- Event Management - Arranges corporate meetings, programs, all company events or conferences and or charity initiatives for other areas of the business as needed, by arranging for facilities and catering, issuing information or invitations, coordinating other attendees and controlling event budget. (Anywhere from 1 to 100 attendees).
- Assisting with coordinating travel and sponsorships for conferences.
Critical Success Factors
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal, internal and client facing.
- Proactively communicates effectively and efficiently.
- Adjusts easily to change, is patient and flexible to meet challenges on a daily basis.
- Superior planning & organizing skills.
- Ability to work unsupervised and as a team player.
- Strong work ethic (do whatever it takes to get the job done including working extra hours when necessary).
- Good problem-solving abilities with a positive, can-do attitude
- Demonstrates professionalism and accountability. Maintains a high degree of ethics, integrity and confidentiality.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 1-3 years of executive level administrative assistance experience.
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint (must be intermediate to expert)