Seeking an experienced, well-organized Administrative Assistant for a growing infertility practice in Encino. Candidate must have experience in office based clerical work and is dedicated to patient care. We require an individual who is detail oriented, possesses strong customer service skills, can prioritize tasks, is energetic, dynamic and extremely organized. Must be able to work independently as well as in a team environment.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Provide assistance to the Physician and Practice Administrator as directed
• Liaison between Physician and staff.
• Perform clerical tasks such as texting, email, faxing, typing letters etc.
• Managing communications for ongoing correspondence as directed
• Translate documents when indicated (If applicable)
• Obtain and document all pertinent information
• Anticipate, assist and perform tasks as assigned by management and Physician
• Maintain patient safety and privacy
• Coordinate outside meetings with Physician patient schedule
• Complete errands as directed by Physician or Practice Administrator
• Prepare reports as directed
• College Graduate preferred
• Demonstrated strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
• Computer Skills – strong computer skills required
Salary: Hourly rate based on experience
Benefits: Vacation, holidays, medical & dental, 401k
Hours: Monday-Friday, Weekends & Holidays (as needed)