AMSYSCO, Inc is a leading supplier of the post tensioning systems on multilevel structures in the Midwest. We seek to hire an Administrative Assistant.
- Responsible for complex office activities.
- Manage office and plant supplies.
- Coordinate maintenance, servicing, repairs to building and/or equipment.
- Schedule vendor inbound deliveries and support staff with outbound shipments.
- Involvement in HR functions and worker’s comp claims.
- Manage paperwork for plant quality control program.
- Provide administrative support for sales.
Requirements, Education and Experience
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree.
- 2+ years of experience providing administrative/clerical services.
- Proficiency and aptitude in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, Calendar.
- Experience with Abode and Dropbox a plus.
Skills & Knowledge
- Administrative leadership and decision-making.
- Strong organization skills, goal oriented with self-motivation
- Excellent interpersonal skills and cooperation with others.
- Clear & concise communication.
AMSYSCO, Inc is in its 40th year of business. To know more about the company, visit www.amsyscoinc.com. We offer vacation, medical insurance, company luncheons and competitive salary based upon experience and education. This position offers growth opportunity. We share company profits with our employees based upon the AMSYSCO PROFIT SHARING PLAN. AMSYSCO, Inc., 1200 Windham Parkway, Romeoville, IL 60446
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org