Administrative Support SpecialistLocation:, De Pere, WI / Chicago, ILNo of Positions: 1 Job Description
- Our client is seeking an Administrative Support Specialist to support sales department and ensure proper communication throughout the pre sales contract cycle.
- Owning the setup and accuracy of prospective customer including relationships between the existing meters, credit, contracting and accounts.
- Liaising between sales and other functional departments to ensure proper communication throughout pre sales contract cycle.
- Maintaining data accuracy on any changes in customer data (ownership changes for example).
- Owning verification of customer’s legal name thru the secretary of state websites.
- Owning setup and accuracy of transactional, hedge accounts and physical pool accounts.
- Managing the submission of credit requests.
- Managing the submission of standard contract requests.
- Managing and ensuring accuracy of customer status in systems and communicates to account managers for locking purposes.
- Coordinating the completion of LDC enrollment paperwork where customer signatures are required.
- Owning transfer approval process from one salesperson to another.
- Assisting in data cleanup projects as assigned.
- Performing a variety of support functions to support the department.
- 1-4 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating an employment environment that supports and encourages the abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability.