The Administrator plans, organizes, directs and evaluates the activities for the clinical and business operations of the facility.
• Bachelor's Degree in Nursing, Administration, and/or Management or an equivalent combination of education and directly-related work experience is required.
• Master's Degree nn advanced degree (MBA/MPA/MSN) preferred.
• 2 - 5 years experience working in healthcare facility and previous experience in supervisory or administrative position required.
• Strong knowledge of state, regulatory, CMS, and accrediting requirements.
• Multi-Specialty Ambulatory Surgery Center experience required.
• Plan, organize, direct, and evaluate activities of clinical and business operations of the facility.
• Direct, monitor, and evaluate activities to ensure professional medical/nursing care for each patient.
• Develop/implement entity specific policies and procedures affecting daily operations.
• Develop, direct, evaluate, and administer financial, administrative, and personnel policy, procedures, and standards of conduct.
• Provide direction for/evaluation of all facility programs and committee activities, including but not limited to the Quality Council, Performance Improvement, Risk Management, Safety, and delegate responsibilities to appropriate personnel.
• Monitor/review performance evaluations of all employees.
• Monitor/review appropriate scheduling/staffing activities of patients, physicians, and personnel to ensure quality of services and cost effectiveness.
• Provide direction for employee training and motivation.
• Monitor/provide assistance in the credentialing process.
• Develop/monitor guidelines and standards for assuring compliance with state licensure, HCFA, federal regulations (OSHA, CLIA, etc.) and accreditation.
• Oversee the activities of recruiting, selection, supervision, and counseling of personnel.
• Provide appropriate personnel/resources to conduct program activities.
• Under the direction of the Vice President, maintain contact with facility attorney, accountant, and other consultants/contractors to assure all center activities are consistent with legal and ethical requirements.
• Provide a safe environment for all customers and employees by implementing preventative maintenance programs.
• Perform other administrative duties as delegated or assigned by the Vice President.
• Work closely with Corporation to ensure adherence to risk management, workers’ comp, and human resource policies.
Organization: Sutter Health System Office
Employee Status: Regular
Position Status: Exempt
Job Shift: Day
Shift Hours: 8 Hour Shift
Days of the Week Scheduled: Monday-Friday
Weekend Requirements: Other
Schedule: Full Time
Hrs Per 2wk Pay Period: 80
Applications Accepted: All Applications Accepted
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, registered domestic partner status, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, ancestry, national origin (including possession of a driver's license issued to individuals who did not present proof of authorized presence in the U.S.), age, medical condition, physical or mental disability, military or protected veteran status, political affiliation, pregnancy or perceived pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical condition, genetic information or any other characteristic made unlawful by local, state, or federal law, ordinance or regulation. External hires must pass a background check/drug screening. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state, and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.