Admissions Guest Service Representative, Ticketing
East Rutherford, NJ
American Dream, developed by Triple Five Group, is an unparalleled mix of world-class entertainment, retail and dining, comprising more than 3 million square feet in East Rutherford, New Jersey, just minutes away from New York City. American Dream is home to leading attractions that includes DreamWorks Water Park, Nickelodeon Universe, Big SNOW, Angry Birds Golf , The Rink, Blacklight Mini Golf, and a curated collection of premier dining and retail stores, including flagship locations for H&M, Uniqlo and PRIMARK as well as Lululemon, Sephora, Aritzia, Zara and IT’SUGAR, the world’s first “candy department store.” For more information on American Dream, visit www.americandream.com or follow us on Instagram @americandream.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The main purpose of the Admissions Representative is:
- To ensure guests have a positive entertainment experience by acting as the front-line Attractions team member for Nickelodeon Universe and DreamWorks Water Park..
· Provide outstanding guest service, safety, efficiency and cleanliness
· Assist guests in the purchasing of Theme Park, Water Park and other Attractions ticket products, gift cards, and applicable rentals
· Distribute and scan admissions wristbands for park entry
· Ensure that all visitors receive prompt and courteous attention
· May perform other duties assigned in other work areas such as needed
WHO YOU ARE
· Previous cash handling experience preferred
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Stand and move- frequently, 90% of time
· Perform repetitive motion using scanning devices
· Lifting/carry up to 10 pounds
· Kneel and bend- periodically, 10% of time
American Dream is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment or discrimination. All employment decisions are to be made without regard to race, color, age, gender, sexual orientation, religion, marital status, pregnancy, national origin/ancestry, citizenship, physical/mental disability, military status or any other basis prohibited by law.