Admissions Nurse (Nursing Home)
Queen City Nursing & Rehabilitation Manager for Burlington Health & Rehab Center
Queen City Nursing and Rehab is currently seeking an Admissions Nurse for our skilled nursing facility in Burlington, VT
Admission Nurse will facilitate the appropriate, timely, and safe admission of new and returning patients
- Full-Time Monday-Friday
- Promptly and efficiently responds to admission inquiries fro families, physicians, and other referral sources. This may include but is not limited to: taking admission phone calls, reviewing clinical and insurance information, giving tours, and managing bed availability.
- Alerts appropriate department heads and Center staff of projected census changes including admissions, room changes, and discharges.
- Maintains a close relationship with the DNS, Rehab Director, and Business Office Manager to maintain appropriate and efficient decisions about prospective admissions.
- Licensed Registered Nurse preferred with current state of California certification.
- At least two years’ experience in a healthcare field, preferably in a skilled nursing facility.
We strive to provide our employees with a comprehensive and affordable benefits package including:
- Medical and Prescription Drug, Dental, Vision Care,
- Telemedicine Program,
- Flexible Spending Accounts,
- Health Savings Account,
- Company-Paid Group Life Insurance,
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance and Short-Term Disability,
- 401(k) Savings Plan,
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP),
- Commuter Benefits,
- and Planned Time-Off (vacation, personal, sick, and state sick).
Such benefits, as well as bonus and variable compensation plans, are based on applicable state law and factors such as pay classification (full-time, part-time, or casual), job grade, location, and length of service.