Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN) / Full-Time
Chestnut Health Systems
Madison & St Clair Counties, IL
Chestnut Health Systems is seeking a full-time Advanced Practice Registered Nurse to work in Behavioral Health at our Granite City, IL location, servicing the Metro East and St. Louis, MO areas.
*Sign on bonus available*
Chestnut Health Systems is a leading provider of behavioral and primary health care services. Over four decades, Chestnut has grown to over 700 committed, compassionate employees providing substance use, mental health and primary care treatment to patients in Central and Southern Illinois. We provide fully integrated care for all of our patients by combining behavioral health care services with our community-based primary care health centers. Chestnut also conducts research and training throughout the U.S.A.
**Please note to be considered for a position you must attach a resume, complete the application, and answer all screening questions.
- Complete required paperwork or data entry on each client/patient in accordance with program and agency policies and procedures, including but not limited to, evaluations and follow-ups and progress notes; including utilization of recovery language, including tele-health, when assigned.
- Provide integrated prescriber services in accordance with Nurse Practitioner Collaborative Agreement, State of Illinois and/or Missouri (according to assignments) and agency policies and procedures.
- Maintain a minimum level of service, as assigned by supervisor.
- Set an example for and reinforce evidence-based practices, including but not limited to, the recovery philosophy utilizing the elements of trauma-informed care, hope, respect, empowerment, health/wellness and spirituality/connectedness including harm reduction.
- Promote positive interactions with the community and within Chestnut to sustain favorable program reputations.
- Function as a team member, attend meetings, client/patient staffings, participate in program development activities, utilizing Relias when available, and provide support and backup to other team members as necessary, including being a preceptor when assigned.
- Promote Chestnut’s culture of customer service excellence through the adherence to Chestnut’s behavioral standards for customer service.
- Maintain and protect confidentiality and security of all organizational information gained in the course of performing job responsibilities including, but not limited to, financial and consumer information.
- Perform other duties as assigned, required or specifically negotiated with supervisor.
- Must be a licensed RN with a Master’s degree in Nursing.
- Must be licensed as an Advanced Practice Registered Nurse in the state of Illinois, with dual license in Missouri preferred.
- License must be in good standing with the ability to bill for evaluating and prescribing medications.
- Must have a fully executed Collaborative Agreement with a Chestnut approved prescriber and previous experience prescribing preferred.
- Preference for psychiatric certifications.
- Preference for active buprenorphine waiver or willingness to obtain.
- Satisfactory completion of Chestnut’s background checking process.
This full-time position includes an excellent compensation and benefits package including health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan, generous paid time off benefits, and more.
***For additional information and inquiries text "Chestnut" to 97211
Chestnut welcomes applications from qualified individuals with recovery experience.
EOE – Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled