Hyundai Kia America Technical Center, Inc. (HATCI)
Superior Township, MI
Hyundai Kia America Technical Center Inc. (HATCI) is looking for a Aerodynamics Engineer in out Superior Township, Michigan location who will:
You will join our Vehicle Development team to contribute to the aerodynamic performance development of our vehicles. Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work with vigor and determination. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment.
Be part of something amazing:
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
Keyword: Aerodynamics Engineer
- Solid understanding of aerodynamic fundamentals, CFD techniques and wind tunnel testing
- An ability to create CAD models to an excellent standard
- Working knowledge of various CFD software (Star CCM+, PowerFlow)
- Experience with wind tunnel and track testing
- A team player attitude
- Outstanding communication with styling studio and reporting skills
- 5+ years of Mechanical, Aerospace, Aeronautical or Aerodynamics Engineering experience
- BS (minimum) in Mechanical, Aerospace, Aeronautical or Aerodynamics Engineering
Candidates applying for positions with Hyundai/Kia must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire.
HATCI is an Equal Opportunity Employer including Disabled and Veteran. VEVRAA Federal contractor
From: Hyundai Kia America Technical Center, Inc. (HATCI)