Reporting to the Site Leader, the After Care Lead Coach at Atlanta Falcons Summer Camps is responsible for the safety, enjoyment, and development of every football player under their care. Our After Care Lead Coaches act as a Coach throughout the camp day, transitioning to their role as After Care Lead Coach following the afternoon checkout process. The After Care Lead Coach must have experience both on the field and in the classroom, in order to execute the recreational and instructional football-related activities, games, and projects that the After Care curriculum offers. Most importantly, the After Care Lead Coach must be able to approach each day and any unique challenges with energy, patience, and a sense of humor.
What You'll Do:
- Facilitate Curricula. We believe the best Coaches don’t just sit around all day. We show up every day ready to work and expect our coaches to do the same. To truly provide the best experience, After Care Lead Coaches must master and execute both the Headfirst Professional Sports Camps Football and After Care curricula as well as the schedules, polices, and safety protocols.
- Lead the Program. We take our jobs seriously and are proud to deliver on the experiences we have promised our families. As an After Care Lead Coach, you are relied on to be a leader on-site. Families have entrusted us with the care of their children and our After Care Lead Coach serves as a Headfirst Professional Sports Camp representative who prioritizes delivering a fantastic experience after traditional camp hours.
- Build Your Foundation. Preparation is key and using the Headfirst Professional Sports Camps online and in-person trainings, you will continue to develop your love for the game while honoring the commitment you have made to your football players and teammates this summer. Through studying, learning, and immersing yourself in the Headfirst Professional Sports Camps curricula, you will separate yourself as a proven leader and provide an unforgettable experience to all campers and families.
- Provide Unrivaled Experiences. You will lead campers through VIP stadium visits and player meet-and-greets. This once in a lifetime experience gives you and your team a behind the scenes look at an official National Football League organization while you ensure the safety, well-being, and enjoyment of all campers.
- Handle the Curveballs. We believe obstacles are temporary and embrace any challenge as an opportunity to improve. As a member of our team you may be asked to step out of your comfort zone to help problem-solve, lend a helping hand, and take on other responsibilities as requested.
- You have:
- Graduated high school or equivalent educational experience.
- At least one (1) year's experience playing baseball/softball during high school years or later.
- At least two (2) years' of experience teaching, coaching, or working with children.
- CPR/First Aid Certification, or ability to obtain CPR/First Aid Certification prior to camp starting.
- You are:
- Highly Motivated. A self-starter who approaches professional hurdles with a strong sense of individual responsibility and a sincere emphasis on team over self.
- A Coachable Teammate. You are a down-to-earth individual who has the desire and capacity to grow through self-reflection, and by both providing and receiving performance feedback.
- A Leader Through Action. At Headfirst Professional Sports Camps, we lead by example and are searching for a vocal, energetic, and enthusiastic leader who possesses the charisma, passion, and polish to serve as an ambassador of The Headfirst Companies.
- Passionate. Here at Headfirst we’re inspired to make a difference in the lives of children and young adults everywhere and want you to be too.
Dates & Locations:
- June 7 - June 11: The Weber School in Atlanta, GA
- June 14 - June 18: Holy Spirit Prep in Atlanta, GA
- June 21 - June 25: TBD
- June 28 - July 2: The Home Depot Backyard in Atlanta, GA
- July 5 - July 9: OFF
- July 12 - July 16: TBD
- July 19 - July 23: Mount Paran Christian School in Kennesaw, GA
Headfirst Companies are proud to be Equal Opportunity Employers. We value diversity and inclusivity across our Headfirst community, and we strongly encourage individuals from underrepresented groups to apply.