Job Description: Artech’s client, a Minneapolis-based Banking Firm is seeking an Agile Coach.
Title: Agile Coach
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Duration: 6-12 Months
Start Date: 1/4/2021
Travel Requirements: No
Remote: NoNote: Candidate can start remotely initially due to COVID-19 but needs onsite at client location once travel restrictions are over.
- Responsible for establishing disciplined, effective agile teams which embrace and exhibit the agile mindset, by instructing the team or teams in agile principles and practices.
- Responsible for guiding teams on the first principle of Agile Coaching to deliver working software.
- Using domain knowledge, offers credible guidance to begin pipeline and team process, structure work, create value streams, and start/growth of scaling activities.
- Fosters maturation of agile mindset by asking powerful questions focusing on scaled program planning, scrum-of-scrums, identification of cross-program dependencies, scaled release planning, empirical data for decision models, and ultimate delivery of work efforts.
- Fosters strong spirit of communication and collaboration between teams to align program goals, deliver final products, and ensure leadership transparency to impediments and progress.
- 8+ years of experience on an Agile team (i.e. Product Owner, Scrum Master).
- 7+ years of leadership experience.
- 5+ years as an active Agile Coach.
- 3+ years of experience implementing scaled Agile transformation in a complex, silo-driven environment.
Bachelor's degree and 8+ years' experience.
For a faster response time please send your resume directly at Todd.sites@Artech.com or select APPLY