Fidelity TalentSource is your destination for discovering your next temporary role at Fidelity Investments. We are currently sourcing for an Agile Coach to work at Fidelity in Westlake, TX.
Agile Enablement Office (AEO) supporting the Enterprise Technology and Global Services (ETGS) is looking for an experienced change agent with a passion for mentorship and continuous improvement. As an Agile Coach, you will work with multiple squads, help squad members and leadership develop an agile mindset and embed agile principles in their day-to-day work. You will create and sustain an environment in which all teams can achieve their optimal potential. You will champion a culture of continuous improvement and help squads identify solutions to the obstacle that get in their path to efficient value delivery.
This role is part of the Agile coaching chapter within the ETGS AEO. ETGS has approximately 9,000 employees at Fidelity sites in the U.S., India and Ireland, helping to improve client service, drive digital transformation and continued improvement across the company. The Agile Coaching Chapter partners with other teams within the AEO to support the ET agile transformation and is responsible for providing coaching, training and consulting services to the teams, individuals and leadership in ETGS.
The Expertise You Have
- Deep knowledge in agile principles, practices, frameworks and metrics
- 5 + years of experience in coaching people, leadership and teams transform from doing agile to being agile
- Ability to quickly assess teams’ maturity, develop a coaching plan and skillfully take on the appropriate stance (coach, teacher, mentor, partner) to help the team
- Proficiency in delivering training on Agile concepts and tools to a diverse set of audience
- Expertise in designing and facilitating outcome-oriented meetings/ceremonies at the squad and Tribe level
- Track record of driving behavior and culture change across all levels of the organization
- 5+ years of Experience in using Atlassian or other ALM tools for Work planning using scrum, Kanban or Scaled agile framework
- Certifications such as CSP, CSM, CSPO, PMI/ACP, SPC etc. a plus
The Skills You Bring
- You are an effective communicator with ability to influence individuals without any positional authority
- You are intellectually curious and model a culture of continuous learning
- You are skilled in relationship building and are adept in creating an environment of trust and psychological safety
- You demonstrate a high level of social awareness and empathy
- You show courage to challenge and advise individuals at all levels of leadership
- You lead by example and demonstrate an agile mindset in your day-to-day work
- Proven ability to diagnose root cause that impedes teams efficiency and find innovative solution to improve the throughputs
- Good listener who relates to the team and use facilitation skills to help them with the continuous improvement charter
- Skilled as defining organizational structures and engagement models that helps with frictionless delivery
- Proven ability to coach teams, leaders and individual contributors on the Agile teams
The Value You Deliver
Enabling ETGS’s Agile Transformation by modeling agile and digital behaviors
- Modeling behaviors to support Enterprise Technology move more towards an agile/digital way of working
- Creating and sustaining a culture within squads and tribes that embodies Fidelity and agile leadership behaviors
- Ensuring consistent use of agile practices and standards (governance practices, collaboration model, etc.)
- Building capability, and coaching to the use, of agile tools (e.g. Jira, Jira Align etc.) for leaders and associates
Providing coaching, support, and guidance to squad members and all relevant stakeholders
- Bringing a continuous improvement and MVP mindset to the squad’s work
- Reinforcing the right culture, behaviors and mindset within your squads and across ETGS based on Fidelity leadership principles
Enabling squads to realize their mission and deliver on their KPIs
- Helping to anticipate and resolve potential blockers, that prevent the squad from doing its best work
- Ensuring that squads and tribes are interacting with dependent stakeholders effectively, e.g., with senior leadership, tribe leaders, squad leaders, chapter leaders, team leaders
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and furthering a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates.
We recruit individuals from a variety of backgrounds, including technology and customer service, to fill assignments across Fidelity’s U.S.-based regional and investor center locations. If you would like to experience Fidelity’s diverse and inclusive workplace while expanding your skillset and developing your professional network, consider a role with Fidelity TalentSource.
At Fidelity, we are passionate about making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in building and encouraging a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associate for their outstanding perspectives and experiences. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FTSjobs.com.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.
For information about working at Fidelity TalentSource, visit FTSJobs.com
Fidelity TalentSource is the in-house temporary staffing provider for Fidelity Investments, one of the largest and most diversified global financial services firms in the industry. We welcome individuals from all backgrounds, including technology and customer service, to fill assignments across Fidelity’s U.S.-based regional and investor center locations. If you would like to experience Fidelity’s supportive and collaborative culture while expanding your skill set and developing your professional network, consider a role with Fidelity TalentSource. Apply today at FTSJobs.com.
We believe that the most effective way to attract, develop and retain a diverse workforce is to build an enduring culture of inclusion and belonging. HR@ftsjobs.com
Fidelity TalentSource will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to participate in the application or interview process. To initiate a request for an accommodation, please contact our HR team at
Information about Fidelity Investments
At Fidelity Investments, our customers are at the heart of everything we do. As a privately held company with a rich 75-year history, our mission has remained the same since our founding: to strengthen the financial well-being of our clients. We help people invest and plan for their future. We assist companies and non-profit organizations in delivering benefits to their employees. And we provide institutions and independent advisors with investment and technology solutions to help invest their own clients’ money. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com.
Fidelity Investments and Fidelity TalentSource are equal opportunity employers.