Pleasant Prairie, WI
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Uline's Hawk Air subsidiary is experiencing incredible growth. Come join us as we add additional aircraft to our fleet. We offer the best equipment, incredible benefits and a close-knit group of professionals!
This position is based out of Waukegan National Airport in Waukegan, IL.
Better together than apart. This position is on-site, and we are looking for good people who share our passion.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment hair follicle drug screening.
- Ensure safe maintenance and line operations on a Dassault Falcon corporate jet.
- Perform all pre-flight / post-flight checks and inspections through Level A.
- Schedule, perform and ensure quality of aircraft, engine and avionics maintenance and repairs.
- Establish maintenance safety rules and procedures.
- Order repair parts and maintain an inventory of spare parts and ground support equipment.
- Establish and maintain logbooks, inspection schedules and records as required by FARs, Uline and other parties.
- Ensure AD and SB compliance.
- Maintain compliance with operator policies, regulations and inspections.
- Help develop department policies, short and long-range plans, annual operating budget and aircraft cost studies.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor's degree a plus.
- Airframe and Powerplant (A&P) certificate a must.
- Inspection Authorization (IA) certificate preferred.
- 5+ years mechanical knowledge and experience with Dassault Falcon aircrafts preferred.
- Experience with EASy avionics system preferred.
- Recent corporate flight experience preferred.
- Well organized and detail-oriented with an ability to multitask.
- Excellent time management and communication skills.
- Available for travel to Uline's domestic and international branches.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service, our 800+ page catalog of over 38,500 quality products and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 7,000 employees across 12 locations, it's time you joined Uline.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
About the Company
In 1980, Liz and Dick Uihlein recognized a local need for a shipping supply distributor and started Uline from their basement. Their first product was the
H-101 carton sizer (still offered today). From those humble beginnings, the business has grown far beyond their expectations, while still remaining a family-owned and run company.
Uline is now North America's leading distributor of shipping, packaging and industrial supplies with over 1,650 box sizes in stock. Product lines have expanded to include retail, safety, material handling and janitorial items. Uline's 812-page catalog reaches businesses nationwide, offering 37,500 products always in stock for quick delivery.
With over 6,500 employees in North America, Uline has distribution centers near Chicago, IL; Minneapolis, MN; Allentown, PA; Los Angeles, CA; Atlanta, GA; Dallas, TX and Seattle, WA, as well as international locations near Toronto and Edmonton, Canada and in Mexicali and Monterrey, Mexico.
Uline is a drug-free workplace.