Our client is currently seeking a Aircraft Quality Control Inspector
Aircraft Quality Control Inspector
- Comply with initial inspection of commercial type aircraft using customer provide work instructions.
- Inspect and accept or reject all required inspection items and non-routine work accomplished on commercial type aircraft.
- Inspect aircraft and components utilizing special tooling and equipment. At least two N.D.T disciplines.
- Perform weight and balance functions on commercial type aircraft and complete calculations.
- Audit aircraft maintenance work packages.
- Sign logbook airworthiness release.
- Inspect and report findings on facility inspections.
- Adhere to safe maintenance practices and keep work area clean.
- Maintain work performed on O.J.T. forms for the training department.
- Successfully complete any training courses deemed necessary by supervision.
- Perform any work that may be assigned by his or her lead or supervisor.
Component Replacement, Hydraulic component replacement, Air conditioning component replacement, Pneumatic component replacement, Engine component replacement, Basic hydraulic systems (operations), Basic Flight Control Systems, Landing Gear Servicing, Basic Troubleshooting, Tire/Brake Change Procedures, Galley Installation, Engine Starter Removal/Install, Cargo Conversion, Cockpit Window/Windshield Replacement, Entry Door Slide Removal/Replacement, Brake Rider/Aircraft Towing, Power plant Removal/Replacement Assistant, Main fuel control adjustment, Engine Trim Procedures, Knowledge of all aircraft manuals & related materials, Knowledge of ATA codes; Knowledge of all applicable F.A.R.'s and company policies and procedures; Knowledge of all paperwork procedures including job cards/time cards, routine/non-routine cards, S.R.M.'s, service bulletins, and work sign-off procedures.
High Schools Diploma or GED required. A&P License required.
- Five (5) years minimum experience in heavy commercial and or military maintenance and/or six months skill level 3 mechanic.
- Recorded training on at least three (3) type aircraft.
- Minimum two (2) years inspection experience.
- GENERAL FAMILIARIZATION TRAINING (Preferred): MD-11, B737NG, A320, B747 or B787.
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com