Ridley Park, PA
Seeking several Aircraft Technicians in Ridley Park, PA. These exciting opportunities will perform service, repairs, and overhauls of aircraft to ensure airworthiness of the world's leading defense products. Seeking candidates with 1+ years of aircraft technician and maintenance experience. Prior airforce or military experience highly desirable. Relocation assistance provided!
location: Ridley Park, Pennsylvania
job type: Permanent
salary: $54,000 - 56,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: No Degree Required
- Perform service, repairs and overhauls of aircraft
- Build and install mechanical and electrical assemblies and sub-assemblies
- Test, develop tool harnesses, troubleshoot and repair installed electrical and radio systems
- Build major mechanical assemblies and sub-assemblies
- Assemble and/or install partial or complete mechanical, hydraulic, fuel, pneumatic, electrical systems, and components in airframes.
- Install, connect, and troubleshoot systems
The essential functions of this role include:
- working up to 5 hrs of overtime per week
- Experience level: Entry Level
- Minimum 1 year of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
About the Company
Randstad was founded in 1960 by Frits Goldschmeding. We've never let go of his passion or the values that he established. By staying true to those fundamentals, we've expanded to represent more than 90 percent of the HR services market.
We provide outsourcing, staffing, consulting and workforce solutions within the areas of engineering, accounting and finance, healthcare, human resources, IT, legal, life sciences, manufacturing and logistics, office and administration and sales and marketing. We can’t wait to tell you all about it.
Our mission is to be a world leader in matching demand for, and supply of, labor and HR services. We believe in the value of work as a unifying force that shapes society for the better. We live by the core values established early in our company's history: to know, serve and trust, striving for perfection and simultaneous promotion of all interests.